ENGC - Round 2

Modérateur : τ

Raeik
Maudit
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/zarglay

ENGC - Round 2

Message par Raeik » lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:02

R1 results first.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PUELEQVL for SPC's judge results.

Huy vs Futhark (2-3)
x Huy combo has nice beggining, great bak sequence with double pinkybak oO Two 1.0 PBs are very hard stuff for me.
Next, there are some lags, which I really dont like, coz they're done in a very easy part of the combo. Good
linkage of neobak to inv shadow riser to pinkybak, very fluently done.
Next part has rather ugly neo sonic harmonic(Quel est ce maléfice?, its so noobish when you dont have good idea for it), some
ringarounds and quad TA. Nice, but not very creative ending. Whole combo
is good, skilled, but a little bit lack of creativity and smoothness.
Futhark - good opening, not so skilled, but it looks good, and its more creative than Huys one. Part from 0:08
to 0:13 is like "Quel est ce maléfice?, ITS A JOKE? :/". It looks not even good, but crappy. I must repeat - Quel est ce maléfice?.
Oh, and its not even creative, coz a lot of penspinners are using that. But ok, let us see what is next.
Good exit from previous part, I really like that. And now - GOD, man, that was fking awesome ;0 I love that kind
of linkages, and now i'm pleased with that.
The finisher is very close to Huys one, *.
Hard decision, but Futhark had no lags and also more creative combo. So - GO FUTHARK GO!

x Huy's combo is clean and pretty smooth, not like other Buster CYL combos. I like the
sequence from 0:10 to 0:12
Futhark has a great style, but I just think he lost too many time with the table roll and
the stall.

x Huy. Futhark was creative but Huy had more skill and an overall better structure and execution which is why I choose him.

x Very, very close battle. Both combos overall very strong, but both combos have some flaws. Futhark has overall nice style and creativity but the difficulty is not very high. Also the part from 0:08 - 0:13 interrupts the flow of the combo to a certain extent. However, Huy's combo is balanced, with the highlight being the part around 0:11. Although his finisher was not perfect, I'd have to go with Huy.

x Huy: Excellent spin > pinky but not enough smoothness or rythm during some moments
Futhark wins: Style and rendering is great but the part with the desk is really simple and breaks the rythm of the combo
Might vs Macioster12 (5-0)
x Both of them used similar tricks: they focused on speed, difficulty and some stylish moves.
But I think Might's combo was better.

x Might, nice style, smooth, technique, just better

x Might wins: awesome render but easy linkages
Macioster12: some parts were good but there was not enough structure, moreover the webcam has a very low quality

x Both combos were appealing to watch, however Macioster's combo didn't seem to have much structure, the trick at 0:16 did not fit into the fast flowing combo. Might's combo was overall well thought-out and appealing. Vote for Might.
Product vs APA (5-0)
x Procduct has a good render but poor angle (hold with hand)
APA has Interesting linkages and well done but the finish it's too bad the finish is almost failed.
APA wins

x Product vs apa : Apa, there is nothing in Product's combo

x Vote for APA, Product's combo was not very difficult and the off-screen moments just increase that impression. APA's combo is balanced, even though it is lacking some style/creativity it comes out on top overall. This battle might have been closer if Product would have had a better angle.

x Fücken, that was great, Product. Whole combo was just great, I really appreciate whole of that. Especially first
6 secs was awesome ;0 Great linkage-factory. I dont know what to say more. Just great combo - its hard to do
this.
APA - awesome opening with that litlle spin to 34. Next, great IPBrev to wiper, I like that. Good shit at 0:11.
Next, some spam, and nice finisher - in difficulty, its similar to Product.
Kurcze blaszka - how we say in Poland ;D It's again difficult to choose. D'oh. OK, go APA.

x Product had a nice MX combo, but the filming just messed it up a bit.
APA has a very nice style, with eye-catching tricks, and some sequences are very smooth.
Shame that the finisher was cut. Vote for APA.
Mogac vs Crazy Pen (4-1)
x Mogac had good opening, which is rather skilled. In general, whole combo is depending on skilled things. Only finisher is rather very easy.
Crazy pens camera has very few FPS, that's bad :( Combo is nice, but not so good as Mogac - Mogac wins the
match.

x Mogac, very smooth and technique

x Mogac had some impressive aerials in the beginning- besides that not much going on in the combo. Crazypen kept the highlights going throughout the combo with nice Ringarounds, the ending and the swivel. Vote for Crazy Pen.

x Mogac. Crazy Pen had a nice execution, remembered me of Littleboy. Mogac however had some nice power moves which was very interesting.
Farenheit vs Impulse (3-2)
x Fahrenheit, more different tricks.

x Fahrnheit: we can feel an old school style, the finish is not really well done
Impulse: very technique but needs more smoothness vote for Impulse

x Both could probably do better. Impulse had some trouble executing his tricks, especially the flick at the beginning. Fahrenheit's combo was very nice, until 0:17. From there on it seemed unplanned/improvised, ruined the good impression of the first half of the combo. Vote for Impulse

x I had a déjà vu with Fahrenheit's combo, but it was pretty smooth and he added variety.
Impulse had a nice starter, I loved that ultra-slow TA Rev. He had some difficult (but
maybe too seen nowadays) sequences. Vote for Impulse
Lekunga vs Almad28 (5-0)
x GODLY GOD OF ALL GODS, I love Lekungas clip OO Great speed without any lag, or sth. It was so fluently done... Linkages were best at ~0:09 and ~0:15. AWEEEESOME!
Almad - nice flow, dude, but bakspin pop was rather lamed. Good finisher, though, but Lekunga had better whole
combo and wins the match.

x Lekunga's style is amazing, he has nice and flashy movements.
Almad showed a good starter and nice aerial linkages. Vote for Lekunga

x Unlucky for Almad having to face Lekunga. Lekunga's combo is one of the best, if not the best combo this round. Difficulty might not be top of the line, but style,speed, smoothness, execution more than make up for that. Almad's busts were nice to watch, but it's not enough for Lekunga.

x Lekunga: Nearly perfect smoothness and the style goes with it. Nice job !
Almad: Nothing new in this combo, saw again and again. Vote for Lekunga.
Ivabra vs Philistin (3-2)
x I was thinking, that Philistin had won, when I watched his clip, but when I saw Ivabra... Just lets say, that
his finiszer was beter then whole Philistin combo :D Ok, maybe not that good, but that was main argument for my vote. Ivabra won.

x Philistin. While Ivabra had a nice switch part and a difficult ending. Philistin however did an even better job! Very fast, very clean, very stylish. Besides Lekunga and Might that was one of the best combos in the tournament.

x Philistin made a good combo with MX, pretty fast.
Ivabra showed a strong combo, nice Ringarounds. Ivabra wons.

x I really had to think about this one. Ivabra's two-handed spinning is absolutely amazing, but the left handed part of the combo wasn't only shorter, but also much easier/unimpressive. The finisher was well executed. Philistin had a little less difficulty, but his amazing style made this match one of the closest ones this round. Everything in the combo seems to fit, it just flows amazingly well. That gets him the win.
This is a match between two spinners I both look forward to seeing more of in the future.
SpinFo vs AzuL (5-0)
x SpinFo combo, exept some little lags, was very good. Great spin in the middle but finisher just blew my mind ;0 That is skill!
Azul - very short, and rather average. Nothing special ;/
SpinFo wins.

x SpinFo: too long wins
Azul: too short

x SpinFo. He had a reallly bad execution but the ending was nice. Azul was really bad the whole time Oo

x SpinFo, just better.
Blasfem vs Trushu (4-1)
x Epic battle oO
Blasfem bust-combo is so difficult, I must say. Great beggining with left hand to right hand transition, great inv shadow part(of course, to busts), epic spreads(I love that trick <3), but the double charge T1 is mistake, isn't it? Finisher is lamed, for me, I
don't like that kind of bounces.
Trushu - damn, nice, the whole combo was soooo creative oO I prefer creativity than skill and thats why i liked
it. Part from 0:08 to 0:10 was EPICLY EPIC, JUST FKING EPIC. Good wipers, liked them. Finisher was also good, but easier then Blasfems.
God, maybe I'm sick, but... Trushu wins.

x Blasfem. Clean combo, much better than Trushu. No further comment necessary.

x Trushu has a nice style, but I think the combo was a bit repetitive.
Blasfem had a nice and difficult combo, but in some cases he slows down too much. Blasfem has the vote.

x Trushu's combo is too long, but it doesn't matter since Blasfem is the clear winner in this battle. Very high difficulty throughout the entire combo, although the pauses before the TAs were unfortunate. Trushu's wipers are nice and look beautiful, but they aren't enough for Blasfem.
Raeik vs Bilbo (5-0)
x Raeik: nice style, well done but too much arm movements vote for him
Bilbo: Angle and finish quite poor, I didn't really enjoy it

x Raeik's combo was well thought out. Bilbo's excessive arm movements seemed out of place. The rest of the combo was ok, nothing big though. That's why Raeik wins this one.

x Raeik has a nice style, we can see some good sequences in there. Vote for Raeik
Bilbo had a good combo but the filming didn't help him (the table and the offcams).

x Raeik - whoa, nice spin at the beggining. Next, good spreads, very fluently done. And man, you've done one of my
favourite linkages at ~0:14 T_T
Love it, anyway, good smoothness. Nice ending, but its very popular.
Bilbo - good open, nice Hai Tua, finisher was hm... good, but not enough for Raeik. RAEIK PWNT.
Near vs Lawliet (5-0)
x Near: Smooth and calm style. Relax man Wins
Lawliet: Good but nothing more

x Near's combo is very well executed with some nice elements. Lawliet's combo seemed sloppy, especially the finisher. Lawliet's difficulty can't make up for his bad execution and creativity of Near.

x Near has a nice style, the combo was strong in variety. I think the stop on 0:06 is too
sudden, but I love the finisher. Wins.
Lawliet's combo has some little mistakes, like the finisher.

x Near. Clean combo, nice structure. Lawliet was also nice but I had to laugh at the ending... Thats why I'm choosing Near.
Krz vs Gildor (4-2)
x Gildor by far. No comment. No doubts.

x Both have good combos, but Krz has more variety. Krz's finisher was too long IMO. Vote for Krz.

x Krz had some sick spins, but overall the combo can't beat Gildor's combo which was top-notch (except for the ending.) Not much more to say here.

x Gildor: nice linkage but nothing new, wins
Kzr: nice wiper part but poor render.

x Gildor is better in smoothness, technique, render...
LoJ vs JTS (3-2)
x Even if LoJs combo is very nice, JTS pwnt him in all ways of pwnz0rding. That was sick, man, that neosonics with strange thumb position were godlike. Finisher - oO. Flawless victory.

x LoJ! JTS filmed it really bad. Pretty much the same level of skill and stuff.

x JTS with a very, very nice finisher, but the other 12 seconds of the combo weren't too impressive. Lord Of Jamaica with an unreal speed and a higher overall difficulty/style wins this match. Quel est ce maléfice?@green t-shirt though.

x Loj: part with reverse chage awesome, but the background is not very good but wins
JTS: the light does not highlight enough your hand but your finish is :o

x JTS is more technique, nice battle though, very close IMO
SebuiX vs Raem
x Raem: cont midlleback 1.5 left hand =O but take care not to be too repetitive and your combo was a little bit too long.

==Guevara vs Raem==
Nice style from Guevara, but I think that's not the best angle.
Raem showed good control with both hands (but he has a mistake on 0:11).
Raem wins.
Alias vs Guevara
x Guevara nice style

x Guevera: good technique, good render, need to work the middlebacks

==Guevara vs Raem==
Raem wins.
Knackworst vs Frazio

Battles for 2nd Round - Deadlline is February 1st

Impulse vs Raem

Gildor vs Mogac

SpinFo vs Might

Lekunga vs Blasfem

Frazio vs APA

Near vs Raeik

Ivabra vs Guevara

Huy vs JTS

Good luck everyone.

Pour poster sur les autres boards:

Code : Tout sélectionner

R1 results first.

[color=#004000]Huy[/color] vs Futhark (2-3)
[spoiler]x Huy combo has nice beggining, great bak sequence with double pinkybak oO Two 1.0 PBs are very hard stuff for me.
Next, there are some lags, which I really dont like, coz they're done in a very easy part of the combo. Good 
linkage of neobak to inv shadow riser to pinkybak, very fluently done.
Next part has rather ugly neo sonic harmonic(Quel est ce maléfice?, its so noobish when you dont have good idea for it), some 
ringarounds and quad TA. Nice, but not very creative ending. Whole combo
is good, skilled, but a little bit lack of creativity and smoothness.
Futhark - good opening, not so skilled, but it looks good, and its more creative than Huys one. Part from 0:08 
to 0:13 is like "Quel est ce maléfice?, ITS A JOKE? :/". It looks not even good, but crappy. I must repeat - Quel est ce maléfice?.
Oh, and its not even creative, coz a lot of penspinners are using that. But ok, let us see what is next.
Good exit from previous part, I really like that. And now - GOD, man, that was fking awesome ;0 I love that kind 
of linkages, and now i'm pleased with that.
The finisher is very close to Huys one, *.
Hard decision, but Futhark had no lags and also more creative combo. So - GO FUTHARK GO!

x Huy's combo is clean and pretty smooth, not like other Buster CYL combos. I like the 
sequence from 0:10 to 0:12
Futhark has a great style, but I just think he lost too many time with the table roll and
the stall.

x Huy. Futhark was creative but Huy had more skill and an overall better structure and execution which is why I choose him.

x Very, very close battle. Both combos overall very strong, but both combos have some flaws. Futhark has overall nice style and creativity but the difficulty is not very high. Also the part from 0:08 - 0:13 interrupts the flow of the combo to a certain extent. However, Huy's combo is balanced, with the highlight being the part around 0:11. Although his finisher was not perfect, I'd have to go with Huy.

x Huy: Excellent spin > pinky but not enough smoothness or rythm during some moments
Futhark wins: Style and rendering is great but the part with the desk is really simple and breaks the rythm of the combo[/spoiler]
[color=#004000]Might[/color] vs Macioster12 (5-0)
[spoiler]x Both of them used similar tricks: they focused on speed, difficulty and some stylish moves.
But I think Might's combo was better.

x Might, nice style, smooth, technique, just better

x Might wins: awesome render but easy linkages
Macioster12: some parts were good but there was not enough structure, moreover the webcam has a very low quality

x Both combos were appealing to watch, however Macioster's combo didn't seem to have much structure, the trick at 0:16 did not fit into the fast flowing combo. Might's combo was overall well thought-out and appealing. Vote for Might.[/spoiler]
Product vs [color=#004000]APA[/color] (5-0)
[spoiler]x Procduct has a good render but poor angle (hold with hand)
APA has  Interesting linkages and well done but the finish it's too bad the finish is almost failed.
APA wins

x Product vs apa : Apa, there is nothing in Product's combo

x Vote for APA, Product's combo was not very difficult and the off-screen moments just increase that impression. APA's combo is balanced, even though it is lacking some style/creativity it comes out on top overall. This battle might have been closer if Product would have had a better angle.

x Fücken, that was great, Product. Whole combo was just great, I really appreciate whole of that. Especially first 
6 secs was awesome ;0 Great linkage-factory. I dont know what to say more. Just great combo - its hard to do 
this.
APA - awesome opening with that litlle spin to 34. Next, great IPBrev to wiper, I like that. Good shit at 0:11. 
Next, some spam, and nice finisher - in difficulty, its similar to Product.
Kurcze blaszka - how we say in Poland ;D It's again difficult to choose. D'oh. OK, go APA.

x Product had a nice MX combo, but the filming just messed it up a bit.
APA has a very nice style, with eye-catching tricks, and some sequences are very smooth. 
Shame that the finisher was cut. Vote for APA.[/spoiler]
[color=#004000]Mogac[/color] vs Crazy Pen (4-1)
[spoiler]x Mogac had good opening, which is rather skilled. In general, whole combo is depending on skilled things. Only finisher is rather very easy.
Crazy pens camera has very few FPS, that's bad :( Combo is nice, but not so good as Mogac - Mogac wins the 
match.

x Mogac, very smooth and technique

x Mogac had some impressive aerials in the beginning- besides that not much going on in the combo. Crazypen kept the highlights going throughout the combo with nice Ringarounds, the ending and the swivel. Vote for Crazy Pen.

x Mogac. Crazy Pen had a nice execution, remembered me of Littleboy. Mogac however had some nice power moves which was very interesting.[/spoiler]
Farenheit vs [color=#004000]Impulse[/color] (3-2)
[spoiler]x Fahrenheit, more different tricks.

x Fahrnheit: we can feel an old school style, the finish is not really well done
Impulse: very technique but needs more smoothness vote for Impulse

x Both could probably do better. Impulse had some trouble executing his tricks, especially the flick at the beginning. Fahrenheit's combo was very nice, until 0:17. From there on it seemed unplanned/improvised, ruined the good impression of the first half of the combo. Vote for Impulse

x I had a déjà vu with Fahrenheit's combo, but it was pretty smooth and he added variety.
Impulse had a nice starter, I loved that ultra-slow TA Rev. He had some difficult (but 
maybe too seen nowadays) sequences. Vote for Impulse[/spoiler]
[color=#004000]Lekunga[/color] vs Almad28 (5-0)
[spoiler]x GODLY GOD OF ALL GODS, I love Lekungas clip OO Great speed without any lag, or sth. It was so fluently done... Linkages were best at ~0:09 and ~0:15. AWEEEESOME!
Almad - nice flow, dude, but bakspin pop was rather lamed. Good finisher, though, but Lekunga had better whole 
combo and wins the match.

x Lekunga's style is amazing, he has nice and flashy movements.
Almad showed a good starter and nice aerial linkages. Vote for Lekunga

x Unlucky for Almad having to face Lekunga. Lekunga's combo is one of the best, if not the best combo this round. Difficulty might not be top of the line, but style,speed, smoothness, execution more than make up for that. Almad's busts were nice to watch, but it's not enough for Lekunga.

x Lekunga: Nearly perfect smoothness and the style goes with it. Nice job !
Almad: Nothing new in this combo, saw again and again. Vote for Lekunga.[/spoiler]
[color=#004000]Ivabra[/color] vs Philistin (3-2)
[spoiler]x I was thinking, that Philistin had won, when I watched his clip, but when I saw Ivabra... Just lets say, that 
his finiszer was beter then whole Philistin combo :D Ok, maybe not that good, but that was main argument for my vote. Ivabra won.

x Philistin. While Ivabra had a nice switch part and a difficult ending. Philistin however did an even better job! Very fast, very clean, very stylish. Besides Lekunga and Might that was one of the best combos in the tournament.

x I really had to think about this one. Ivabra's two-handed spinning is absolutely amazing, but the left handed part of the combo wasn't only shorter, but also much easier/unimpressive. The finisher was well executed. Philistin had a little less difficulty, but his amazing style made this match one of the closest ones this round. Everything in the combo seems to fit, it just flows amazingly well. That gets him the win.
This is a match between two spinners I both look forward to seeing more of in the future.[/spoiler]
[color=#004000]SpinFo[/color] vs AzuL (5-0)
[spoiler]x SpinFo combo, exept some little lags, was very good. Great spin in the middle but finisher just blew my mind ;0 That is skill!
Azul - very short, and rather average. Nothing special ;/
SpinFo wins.

x SpinFo: too long wins
Azul: too short

x SpinFo. He had a reallly bad execution but the ending was nice. Azul was really bad the whole time Oo

x SpinFo, just better.[/spoiler]
[color=#004000]Blasfem[/color] vs Trushu (4-1)
[spoiler]x Epic battle oO
Blasfem bust-combo is so difficult, I must say. Great beggining with left hand to right hand transition, great inv shadow part(of course, to busts), epic spreads(I love that trick <3), but the double charge T1 is mistake, isn't it? Finisher is lamed, for me, I 
don't like that kind of bounces.
Trushu - damn, nice, the whole combo was soooo creative oO I prefer creativity than skill and thats why i liked 
it. Part from 0:08 to 0:10 was EPICLY EPIC, JUST FKING EPIC. Good wipers, liked them. Finisher was also good, but easier then Blasfems.
God, maybe I'm sick, but... Trushu wins.

x Blasfem. Clean combo, much better than Trushu. No further comment necessary.

x Trushu has a nice style, but I think the combo was a bit repetitive.
Blasfem had a nice and difficult combo, but in some cases he slows down too much. Blasfem has the vote.

x Trushu's combo is too long, but it doesn't matter since Blasfem is the clear winner in this battle. Very high difficulty throughout the entire combo, although the pauses before the TAs were unfortunate. Trushu's wipers are nice and look beautiful, but they aren't enough for Blasfem.[/spoiler]
[color=#004000]Raeik[/color] vs Bilbo (5-0)
[spoiler]x Raeik: nice style, well done but too much arm movements vote for him
Bilbo: Angle and finish quite poor, I didn't really enjoy it

x Raeik's combo was well thought out. Bilbo's excessive arm movements seemed out of place. The rest of the combo was ok, nothing big though. That's why Raeik wins this one.

x Raeik has a nice style, we can see some good sequences in there. Vote for Raeik
Bilbo had a good combo but the filming didn't help him (the table and the offcams).

x Raeik - whoa, nice spin at the beggining. Next, good spreads, very fluently done. And man, you've done one of my 
favourite linkages at ~0:14 T_T
Love it, anyway, good smoothness. Nice ending, but its very popular.
Bilbo - good open, nice Hai Tua, finisher was hm... good, but not enough for Raeik. RAEIK PWNT.[/spoiler]
[color=#004000]Near[/color] vs Lawliet (5-0)
[spoiler]x Near: Smooth and calm style. Relax man Wins
Lawliet: Good but nothing more

x Near's combo is very well executed with some nice elements. Lawliet's combo seemed sloppy, especially the finisher. Lawliet's difficulty can't make up for his bad execution and creativity of Near.

x Near has a nice style, the combo was strong in variety. I think the stop on 0:06 is too
sudden, but I love the finisher. Wins.
Lawliet's combo has some little mistakes, like the finisher.

x Near. Clean combo, nice structure. Lawliet was also nice but I had to laugh at the ending... Thats why I'm choosing Near.[/spoiler]
Krz vs [color=#004000]Gildor[/color] (4-2)
[spoiler]x Gildor by far. No comment. No doubts. 

x Both have good combos, but Krz has more variety. Krz's finisher was too long IMO. Vote for Krz.

x Krz had some sick spins, but overall the combo can't beat Gildor's combo which was top-notch (except for the ending.) Not much more to say here.

x Gildor: nice linkage but nothing new, wins
Kzr: nice wiper part but poor render.

x Gildor is better in smoothness, technique, render...[/spoiler]
LoJ vs [color=#004000]JTS[/color] (3-2)
[spoiler]x Even if LoJs combo is very nice, JTS pwnt him in all ways of pwnz0rding. That was sick, man, that neosonics with strange thumb position were godlike. Finisher - oO. Flawless victory.

x LoJ! JTS filmed it really bad. Pretty much the same level of skill and stuff.

x JTS with a very, very nice finisher, but the other 12 seconds of the combo weren't too impressive. Lord Of Jamaica with an unreal speed and a higher overall difficulty/style wins this match. Quel est ce maléfice?@green t-shirt though.

x Loj: part with reverse chage awesome, but the background is not very good but wins
JTS: the light does not highlight enough your hand but your finish is :o

x JTS is more technique, nice battle though, very close IMO[/spoiler]
SebuiX vs [color=#004000]Raem[/color]
[spoiler]x Raem: cont midlleback 1.5 left hand =O but take care not to be too repetitive and your combo was a little bit too long.

==Guevara vs Raem==
Raem wins.[/spoiler]
Alias vs [color=#004000]Guevara[/color]
[spoiler]x Guevara nice style

x Guevera:  good technique, good render, need to work the middlebacks

==Guevara vs Raem==
Raem wins.[/spoiler]
Knackworst vs [color=#004000]Frazio[/color]

Battles for 2nd Round - Deadlline is February 1st

Impulse vs Raem

Gildor vs Mogac

SpinFo vs Might

Lekunga vs Blasfem

Frazio vs APA

Near vs Raeik

Ivabra vs Guevara

Huy vs JTS

Good luck everyone.
Dernière modification par Raeik le lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:33, modifié 1 fois.

fel2fram
N'a pas perdu au FPSBT 2011
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/fel2fram

Re: ENGC - Round 2

Message par fel2fram » lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:12

Robazut, lawliet n'était pas à la hauteur. :cry:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Blas[CsT]
Pen Spinner
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/cornouille123

Message par Blas[CsT] » lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:18

fichtre mon adversaire est plutôt lourd pour le prochain round =S
Faut pas que je le prenne à la légère... =X
Chat :3

Raeik
Maudit

Message par Raeik » lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:26

Beaucoup ont dit que le combo de Lekunga était le meilleur du round.
Dernière modification par Raeik le lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:27, modifié 1 fois.

Philistin[CsT]
Pen Spinner

Message par Philistin[CsT] » lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:27

Dois je penser que ce juge qui ne reconnait meme pas seven mod d'un MX ose se pretendre apte a juger un combo comme le mien face a un combo comme celui d'ivabra? vu comme ça, c'etait meme pas la peine que jessaie de concourir, les hard tricks font toujours plus d'effet aux debutants que les links (meme correctement executés)...

Sur cette petite interrogation existancielle et ô combien coup-de-gueulesque je tiens a mexcuser aupres de Ivabra pour n'avoir pas reussi a lui mettre une branlée ( :mrgreen: ) à le feliter ( :cheers: ) et a lui conseiller fortement dans le cadre de son integrité salutaire et corporelle a defoncer Guevara parce que jaime pas son spin!!! ( :twisted: )

Bonne chance les FPSBiens!
Dernière modification par Philistin[CsT] le lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:33, modifié 1 fois.
Meteor, Ayano, Eban, Zoda Fan

ANIKIS dit :
t'es dieu
ANIKIS dit :
je t'aime
ANIKIS dit :
nom d'un p'tit lutin!
j'te queefe

Near
Pen Spinner

Message par Near » lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:32

Arf. Ça va pas être évident ^^'

Good luck Raeik, j'ai beaucoup de respect pour ton spin =), ça va être une battle sympa.
Chaîne YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/SpinNear

PenModding : http://thespyre.net/penmods

Répertoire Vidéo : TheFPSB - Vos Vidéos - Near

Inscription 17 Novembre 2007

Seindfu
Epic failer

Message par Seindfu » lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:45

Philistin made a good combo with MX, pretty fast.
j'ai bugué 3 fois sur cette phrase avant de me rendre compte effectivement que je lisais correctement ce qui était écris X_X

Ils sont bon les juges :D ils sont bon :cheers:
-Va falloir que tu rentres,
-Que je rentre ou ?

Banz dit :
après Batman, l'homme qui veille sans relache sur la FPSB, voici Robin des Bois, celui qui vient au secours des miséreux !

Babel
Pen Spinner

Message par Babel » lun. 18 janv. 2010 23:51

Vingt dieux.
3 francais à la malle, et assurément 1 de moins au prochain tour ><

Particulièrement déçu pour phil et fufu, qui auraient pu montrer tellement plus...
Sinon je suis content que tu ai repris le truc Near, t'ira loin :cheers: .

Petit +1 au post de Philistin qui est assez juste[meme si c'était prévisible^^], sans dénigrer le travail de Iva qui a fourni du très lourd

Bravo à ceux qui passent, défoncez vous, rendez vous le 01/02 =)

Huy
Pen Spinner

Message par Huy » mar. 19 janv. 2010 00:14

Lekunga vs. Blasfem, je l'adore.

~Huy

Futhark
Poneyphile
Youtube : http://fr.youtube.com/user/mamaxx08

Message par Futhark » mar. 19 janv. 2010 13:35

Désolé les gens ^^' Je vais pas dire que je suis content mais ça m'arrange quelque part, j'ai un boulot monstre en ce moment. Je vais plutôt essayer de me concentrer sur le Tournoi FPSB maintenant.
Go FPSB Ü
Fourth year

Second year
Fehu collaboration
Uruz collaboration
Þurisaz project
----------
Vice-champion de France 2011

+nominations pour le plus gros progrès et le spinner le plus original

Almad28
Banni
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/almad28

Message par Almad28 » mar. 19 janv. 2010 13:48

Pareil que Futhark.
Raeik a écrit :Beaucoup ont dit que le combo de Lekunga était le meilleur du round.
Et fallait que je tombe contre lui...
Mais j'ai enregistré mon combo au dernier moment, j'ai pas réussi à rendre ce que je voulais, et le rendu a pris cher avec Vegas et Youtube. Tant pis.

Continuez, les français !
Near VS Raeik c'est con. Quoique...
SUPER GREEN

Raeik
Maudit

Message par Raeik » mar. 19 janv. 2010 14:11

Babel [CsT] a écrit :Sinon je suis content que tu ai repris le truc Near, t'ira loin :cheers: .
Namého, j'vais pas lâcher la victoire si facilement.
J'vais faire mon maximum pour ce combo comme j'ai pas un "gros" adversaire pour le tournoi FPSB.

'Boy
Pen Spinner
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/Littleboy24T

Message par 'Boy » mar. 19 janv. 2010 14:20

Raeik a écrit :
Babel [CsT] a écrit :Sinon je suis content que tu ai repris le truc Near, t'ira loin :cheers: .
Namého, j'vais pas lâcher la victoire si facilement.
J'vais faire mon maximum pour ce combo comme j'ai pas un "gros" adversaire pour le tournoi FPSB.
C'est toi le gros!

Content pour Iva =)
Un belge encore... Et Guevarra est plus prenable que Philistin...
Après c'est bien gentil de raler... Mais ça détruit tout le respect que vous auriez pu avoir pour le combo de Iva.
Il a gagné, il le méritait donc.

Raeik vs Near est alléchant, mes deux français préférés du tournoi.

Ch3b
Saucisse Spinner

Message par Ch3b » mar. 19 janv. 2010 16:19

raeik Near pwahpwahpwah
Mes 2 homod préférés =)
Inscrit le 7 Novembre 2007! ... Padawan of MaPic+

Ligue Anti Mod Blanc

100% Lorrain/Meusien !

Adepte de cuite rurale et de retrogaming

Twitter & Vimeo

Ivabra
Pen Spinner

Message par Ivabra » mar. 19 janv. 2010 17:27

Tout d'abord, Belle joute, sire à ceux qui sont passés, et désolé pour toi futhark, je combattrai en ton honneur mec ^^

ensuite, Belle joute, sire à philistin. Concernant au fait que la technique > les links, j'suis pas d'accord, s'ils m'ont mis gagnant c'pas parce que j'ai fait un combo avec un nom d'un p'tit lutin! de finish, la preuve on a pas passé le premier round au tournoi BPSC par équipe, alors que j'avais fait le meilleur finish du tournoi ( que celui qui s'y opposent aille se pendre ... xD) J'pense plutôt que c'est une question de globalité du combo. Et pense pas que je dis ça pour me vanter, j'me mettais perdant ^^

Verrouillé

Revenir à « Tournois terminés »